Emma Wisdom Redux

 

As it happens, I’m having surgery in a month, finally taking care of an old sad hip. In prep, I’m pushing to grade final projects and reports during these last few days of the term. I have a few more things to get done before then, too. So I cobbled this short piece together. I've shared this before, but it seems the perfect time to share this wisdom from Emma Dryden of drydenbks. The perfect reminder to…

Don't forget the chocolate.

Don't forget to make time for yourself.

And take good care, too. It's okay.



-- Bobbi Miller

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear you need surgery on your "sad old hip", but it will be good to have it done. I had several rounds of foot surgery a couple of years ago, but it's so much better now. Just remember to recuperate fully and don't push yourself. Give you more time to read. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Ms. Yingling!

      Delete
  2. Take care Bobbi. Prayers for your surgery and recovery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Darlene, and thank you for your kindness!

      Delete
  3. This is always great to remember. Wishing you smooth sailing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, Holly! I'm a bit nervous about it. I could use every good vibe.

      Delete

Post a Comment