Plot is People

 



Life is a bit hectic this week. It’s midterms, and I’m in the middle of grading. I'm also in the middle of a Big Project. And I’ve been chasing a superhero disguised as a first grader. She can leap tall buildings in a single bound, run faster than a locomotive, and when I’m not looking, she time warps. Not kidding! What a little Stormageddon, Dark Lord of the Universe!

My life is full of plot at the moment!

As a result, I didn’t have a chance to put together a thoughtful, inspiring piece.

But, I did find this. And this is so much better than anything I could write. Plot is People, says Leigh Brackett. Courtesy  of Lorin Oberwger and Free Expressions Seminars. You must check out her most excellent seminars and webinars, featuring some of the best agents and writers in the business, exploring all things craft and business in writing.


-- Bobbi Miller


Comments

Post a Comment