Got Teacher Guides? Let's Share Them. by Darlene Beck Jacobson

 In keeping with our theme of kindness and supporting one another as children's book authors, I am posting this month about a new series on my personal blog.

 http://www.darlenebeckjacobson.wordpress.com  I am starting a feature for teachers looking for good books to use as part of the curriculum. If you have books with curriculum guides, teacher activity sheets and the like, I would love to feature you in a future post.  Send me your information in an email and we can set up a post date. You provide me a short description of how the book/s can be used in classes, target age group, and links to the teacher materials. I'd like to feature EVERYONE...all of us have so many wonderful titles that get overlooked and this is one way to make them more visible.  Here is a link the Curriculum Guide and other teacher materials for my MG Historical WHEELS OF CHANGE:  http://www.darlenebeckjacobson.com/teachers.htm

Supporting each other is one of the best ways I know to spread kindness in the Kid Lit Community.  This blog does that everyday. 

Comments

  1. I have a poetry book coming out this summer. I haven't written the curriculum guide yet but would like to. I can't find a link to your email address and the links to your website isn't active. My email is margaretsmn at gmail. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will send you an email and we can set up a post date Margaret. mine is djac2185 at verizon

      Delete

Post a Comment