Smack Dab in the Classroom by Dia Calhoun: Better Author Reports.
When I was a kid, we were required to do reports on the authors of our favorite books. I often thought the questions my teachers wanted us to answer were boring. So here are a few questions I 'd have found more interesting.
- If the author were lying in a hammock, what would she daydream about?
- If the author could take a trip anywhere in the world (or universe) where would she go and why?
- If the author could choose between waltzing in a glittering ballroom, or riding a horse through the hills, which would he choose and why?
- What do you think the author's favorite childhood book was, and why?
- If you could do one thing with the author what would it be, and why?
- If the author could only hang one object on the wall of his house, what would it be and why?