All the Themes + WIN!

From Jody Feldman

Seeing that we Smack Dab bloggers have a choice of topics this month – shortest day, decorating, gifts – I found a way to incorporate all three.

With a plethora of writing to do – working on something new, working on a novel with a co-author, redoing my website – my days seem so short. That’s why I decided to decorate this post with a gift. I’m giving away a FREE Skype (anywhere) or school visit (local or by arrangement). You don’t need to be a school employee to win. If you want to gift this to your child’s/niece’s/nephew’s/grandkid’s/best friend’s/neighbor’s school, that’s fine, too.

Until today, there had been 3 ways to enter, but now there's a 4th. Find all the details at my SCBWI Launch Party page under the Contests tab. AND if you leave a comment with this Smack Dab blog, telling me you want to win the drawing, you'll be in as well. That’s the mystery entry I mentioned at the SCBWI Launch Party site.

Happy holidays everyone! Can't wait to see who wins!
While you're here, look around at the other 450+ new books that debuted in 2015!

Comments

  1. Indian Knoll Elementary would love to win this Skype visit!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment