Gratitude (November Theme) by Tyler Whitesides

Thanksgiving is a time of gratitude. I want to say thanks to some of the people who have helped me get where I am today.

My wife and family have been so supportive and encouraging along the road to publication and after. They are the ones (along with some close friends) that first read my manuscripts and told me to keep going.

My agent and publishers have been great. They give me feedback and advice that has shaped my whole experience as a writer. I would be nowhere without them!

As I've been touring around the country promoting my book, I have met so many awesome librarians, teachers and booksellers. These are the "front lines" people, in my opinion. So often, these are the people that get the book from the shelf and into the hands of a reader.

But most of all, I want to thank the readers. Thanks to everyone who takes a chance on reading the book, whether from a friend's recommendation, or just seeing the cover at the bookstore. A story is nothing without someone to read it!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

  1. There's just nothing quite like connecting with your readers, is there?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment