Motivation Musings

By Charlotte Bennardo

The theme is 'motivation'. As in, how can I motivate myself to write this post- because what can I say that is fresh, unique? I never need motivation to draft a novel, read a book, spend time with friends or family, or go wonderful places.  What I need motivation for is to clean the cat litter box, watch another food show, or close up my pool.

But maybe you need a little? In a situation that you need a little push to get started? Here are five motivational quotes to inspire you:

Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. -- Henry Ford

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible”! -- Audrey Hepburn

I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. -- Jimmy Dean

Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. -- Napoleon Hill

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. -- Maya Angelou

Adopt one or create your own, just keep motivated! 





Photo by Alex Fu from Pexels

Comments

  1. These are great quotes that never fail to inspire me. Thanks Char!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment