September Theme: The printed book VS the digital book by Mike Townsend

Comments

  1. Michael, I LOVE your cartoon! (I'm also really looking forward to that no-slip chain for my Kindle...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Micheal! How did you know I have two alley cats in my purse and love to read Captain Beefcake? Spooky ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say, bring on the smell technology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Along with the privacy issue comes the advantage of not being subjected to people flashing covers of impressive books they claim to be reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Captain Beefcake and the Hot Winds? That cracked me up, Mike. Now I'll have this image rolling around in my head alllll day long. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy- I had a bunch of panels with a sad hipster who was upset that nobody knew he was reading long, deep books on meaninglessness... but I ran out of time to add them... IN the end he decided to get tattoos of printed books on his body so that at least his reading a digital book would be visually "ironic"....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the smell is the biggest reason I don't have an e-reader.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment