Remembering the Glimmers

 Even under normal circumstances, there are days when it can be hard to create. These days, I find my comfort in my reading, and my writing and my garden. Albeit, it’s still a struggle to navigate the trenches. And I get tired easier. Still, I see glimmers. You remember what defines a glimmer: a tiny micro-moment of happiness, a sign of hope.

But now, during what some scholars have called the most dangerous time on our planet, it seems to be hard to find even the smallest glimmer.

I’ve shared these words by the indomitable Emma Dryden, who reminds me in the most Dumbledorish of voice, that words are an inexhaustible source of magic. And hope. Now more than ever, these words bring a most needed glimmering.  


Remember the glimmers.

--Bobbi Miller


Comments

Post a Comment