The Plot Whisperer by Martha Alderson

When it comes to books on writing, like most authors, I have plenty - here are some of my favorites.


But when it comes to plotting, hands down, for me the best book around is Martha Alderson's The Plot Whisperer.  As an author who often struggles with plot, I have found Alderson's book to be invaluable in my writing process.  Starting with the basics on story structure itself, Alderson breaks down the whole process of plotting.  Her use of examples from well-known literature helps readers gain a clear understanding of the plotting techniques she encourages writers to use in order to create a rock solid plot.

So, if you're an author with plot problems or just want to make the plot of your current work-in-progress stronger and better, pick up a copy of The Plot Whisperer, and like me, you'll likely find yourself returning to it over and over again.

Happy Reading & Writing,
Nancy

Comments

Post a Comment