January Beginnings

I've been too overwhelmed with endings to think about beginnings this month, but I've squirreled away the advice I'm reading for when it's time to begin something new. I'm in the middle of a feast of freelance assignments with with four deadlines between January 1 and February 30. I'm very grateful for the work, but does it have to come all at once?

I do have two new publications to celebrate this month, and I'm so excited to see these books take their first steps into the world!




Comments

  1. Even those these say "ready to read", they are a great quick pick for my middle school students. Looking forward to these titles. Owens is always popular at my school- his granddaughter teaches in our district.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Laurie! Both are popular figures and role models for kids. Awesome "firsts".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment