- What book are you most grateful to have read since school started? Why
- What book are you most grateful to have read in your entire life? Why?
- What character are you most grateful to have met (in your imagination). Why?
- What place in a book are you most grateful to have been (in your imagination). Why?
Here are my answers.
- Ego and Archetype by Edward Edinger. Because it expanded my understanding of the immense role the unconscious plays in our lives.
- The Hundred Dresses by Eleanor Estes. I first read it in grade still and I still read it every year. It taught me about richness of imagination, narrowness of prejudice, and largeness of heart.
- Jo March. Because of her passion for writing and climbing trees in a time when ladies didn't do such things.
- Middle Earth. Because it is the whole wild world.
Happy Books and Happy Thanksgiving!