- I can't write at Panera because it's too loud. (The hustle and bustle is not relaxing.)
- I can't write at Starbucks because it's too cold. (Mine always has the air conditioning up full blast.)
- I can't write at the pool because it's too wet. (And too bright.)
- I can't write with music or TV on in the background.
- I can't write at the park because of the wind.
- I can't write if my time is limited. (Yes, I know a page a day is better than nothing.)
I usually work at my kitchen table or in a cozy spot at my local library.
I also do a lot of pre-writing, plotting, and revising while I'm sleeping. :)